We are hiring and if you think you have what it takes to be part of our team get in touch.
Current Job opportunities:
Sales agents (full time and part time reps in Connacht, Ulster and Leinster )
We are expanding our team of sales representatives across Connacht, Ulster and Leinster. We are a dynamic company always looking to expand our team. We provide a large range of agricultural products that cater for a wide spectrum of agricultural needs.
- Training is provided to all agents.
- Sales experience is an advantage but not a necessity.
- Sales are commission based with very good rates and the potential to earn a substantial amount.
- All new agents must have their own car with full licence and be available to travel.
- Company vehicles will be provide by GH AGRI after a probationary period once monthly targets are met.
- Agricultural background is desired but not a necessity.
- Candidates must have a good working knowledge of farming and the agricultural sector.
- Agents must be able to work on their own initiative and supports will be provide via advertising campaigns for their regions.
- Agents must be able to keep records and deal with correspondence promptly.
- Agents must be willing to travel to GH AGRIs Headquarters to attend sales meetings on a monthly basis.
Regional Sales Manager
We are looking for an individual who has what it takes to manage a national base of Sales agents.
- Managing and building the companys agent network.
- Travelling nationally to engage with the network of agents.
- Duties to include recruitment, training and mentoring of new and existing agents.
- All applicants must have extensive experience/knowledge of agriculture specifically the beef and dairy industries.
- Facilitate agents to meet their targets.
- Minimum of 2 years in sales and management with knowledge of HR preferable.
- A company vehicle will be provided, with expenses for overnight stays, training and other items.
If you think you tick these boxes and would like to come on board please email CV’s to